Monday, February 19, 2007

The Rich Jerk

After my experience with edatajob.com, I was about to throw in the towel with this online money-making business. And then of course I spent my paycheck from folding clothes at Abercrombie and Fitch on another program. This one seemed kind of corny, but it is totally legitimate: TheRichJerk (click to view pitch page). It's really the same idea as edatajob.com, but they use clickbank to process commission payout and they provide mutliple ways to create additional streams of income, not just affiliate marketing. There are plenty of help videos and the member help team is very quick to contact you back. Let me know if you become a richjerk member and I'll drop you some feedback about my campaign. Buddy system is definitely necessary in this business, otherwise you get ripped off like I did with edatajob.com.

No comments: